At Studio Dojo, we seek individuals from diverse backgrounds to enrich and expand our perspectives on our collective journey to discover what a trans-disciplinary approach means, and to explore the depth and reach of changes this approach can bring.
To honour dynamic and co-creative relationships, we do not have a fixed job scope for the position of Associate. The Associate’s responsibilities will be developed co-creatively after you spend at least a month with us to experience what we do, balancing your experiences and interests with Studio Dojo’s direction and needs.
POSSIBLE SCOPE OF WORK
We welcome people with two or more of the following capabilities:
- Documenting new knowledge and theories, to consolidate the unique intersection of the work we do;
- Developing voice and brand personality, to share our work and thinking;
- Designing and facilitating engaging experiences for learning, connection, and just being, to empower and serve our community of designers and changemakers;
- Working on complex, industry-wide or national-level issues that may have ambiguous or seemingly conflicting outcomes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Some qualities that we value include:
- Curiosity, knowledge, and experience in one or more of the four domains we explore – Design Thinking, Futures Thinking, Organisation Development, Leadership Development.
- A willingness to care for and connect with the community that we serve.
- A commitment to learning and growing, both personally and professionally.
WAYS WE CARE FOR YOU
To support the wellness and growth of our team, we offer a range of benefits that include:
A yearly training budget
Coverage for medical, dental, and mental well-being
Half a day per week for self-development and cultivation
Before reaching out to us, do get to know our work better through these channels:
Our application process involves multiple conversations to facilitate our understanding of you, and your understanding of us and our work. Your application will progress through the stages based on whether you are a fit for us, and whether you deem what we have to offer a fit for you as well. The full process will typically take between 4–6 weeks.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume and portfolio to careers[at]studiodojo.com. We will reach out to shortlisted applicants within 2 weeks.