Studio Dojo is on a mission to better equip and develop designers and change makers. The existing ways of doing things are necessary, yet not enough. We want to fundamentally change the way people make impact for the betterment of our worlds.
As a way of honouring dynamic and co-creative relationships, we don’t have a specific job description to share as we co-creatively develop it after you spend at least a month with us understanding what we do.
We are looking for people who:
- Deeply understand the human condition and how we develop as human beings and leaders
- Have knowledge, experience and deep curiosity in more than one of the domains we explore: Design Thinking, Futures Thinking, Organisation Development and Leadership Development
- Want to listen, connect and care for the community of designers and change makers
Let’s chat if you have capability in at least 3 of these:
- Documenting new knowledge and theories to consolidate the unique intersection of work we do
- Valuing the work and thinking that we do and sharing it with the world through developing our voice and brand personality
- Designing and facilitating engaging experiences for connection, learning and just being
- Visualising and creating polished design artefacts in graphic or tangible mediums
- Working on large, complex industry-wide or national level issues that may have ambiguous or seemingly conflicting outcomes
Some of our benefits:
- Up to half a day per week for your own self-development and cultivation
- Yearly training budgets
- Taking care of your health – medical, mental wellbeing and dental coverage